I’ve decided to have a contest! So send your images in and you may win $50 if your picked as the winner.
How to enter Crouse Photography’s FREE photography contest
It’s time to reveal the details of my first 2012 Amateur Photographer competition.
This first competition will be open to any theme and all ages. Images likely to catch the judges’ eye are those that are creative, skillfully composed, and technically excellent.
Your image must be at least 1800 pixels along its longest dimension and 72 DPI. The file name of your image must be your first and last name, for example RoxanneCrouse.jpg. The subject line of your email must state Photography Contest Entry: Roxanne Crouse. Finally, in the body of your email, include your name and contact information. If your email does not meet these requirements, we will unfortunately not be able to enter your submission into the competition.
· Entrants should submit only ONE image.
· Only entries sent to the correct email address will be entered into the competition email@example.com.
· The image should be at least 1800 pixels along its longest edge 72 DPI. Larger files will be accepted.
· It must be a JPEG file, preferably sRGB.
· The file name must be your first name and last name.
· The subject line of your email must state, Photography Contest Entry: “Your Name”.
· Include your postal address and daytime telephone number in the body of your email.
· Entries must be received by July 31, 2012 by 12 midnight
****Please note the following and send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org****
Copy and paste the following into the body of your email and tick or mark “x” in the brackets below where applicable –
I earn 0% of my total annual income from photography (tick to confirm) [ ] This entry has not previously been published in a national US photography magazine [ ] (tick to confirm). Crouse Photography will collect your personal information to process your entry. If you would like to receive emails from Crouse Photography containing news, special offers and product and service information and take part in future contests, please tick here [ ]