I hope to see you at the Martinsburg Journal’s Bridal show at the Martinsburg Mall. I’ll be one of the vendors at the show. I plan to do FREE engagement portraits at the show so don’t forget to bring your significant other and get a Free image taken. Feel free to take fun images with your mom or Maid of honor at the show as well.
Bridal Show Tips
- First thing to do is get a list of the area bridal shows. You can get a list at http://www.crousephotography.net
- Plan to spend a couple hours at the show, bring your Maid of honor, mom, or groom to help you with vendor questions and information collecting.
- Bring pictures with you to show to the vendors. This will help them give more accurate price quotes.
- Wear shows you can do a lot of walking in so you don’t get sore feet
- Don’t be afraid of the vendors walk up and ask questions! They want to hear your ideas. Bring a list of questions so you will be prepared to get great information.
- Take a folder with you. Make one side for information from vendors you really liked and one side for vendors you didn’t like. You may want to bring a notebook to write down information that is not in the brochures.
- Bring address labels to fill out those mailing lists, drawings, and special deals a lot faster.
- Don’t just book the first vendor you talk to. Shop around and ask questions you may find a better fit for your wedding.
- Find out what vendors are at the show so you can do research on them ahead of time. That way if you like them you can go ahead and book them at the show and save time meeting with them again later. Some vendors will offer specials that are only available at the show so doing your research ahead of time will help you feel better about taking advantage of those specials.
10. You may want to sign up for a new email address and/or open a temporary post office box so that after your wedding you can close them and not get wedding junk mail anymore.
11. If the show has a website register prior to the show a lot of times this will get you in free whereas you’ll have to pay if you register at the door.
12. Bring a bag with you not every show will provide one for you. You’re going to get a lot of information.